Following points were covered:
1. Introduction to In Vitro Fertilisation,
2. Sperm washing and Dilution,
3. Semen Analysis by microscopic and macroscopic methods,
4. Tests for evaluating sperm’s motility and
5. Techniques of Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection, Preimplantation Genetic Diagnosis and Cryopreservation of the embryos.
They also had a session
discussing on case study regarding IVF and Intruterine infections in female.
Department of Biotechnology is thankful to
Dr. Prabhakar Singh, Ms. Meha Desai, Ms. Priyanka and Mr. Parth.
This visit was coordinated by Teachers Dr. Mansi Mehta and Mrs. Srishti Satyal. Laboratory Assistants Ms. Parin Patel and Ms. Dhruti Tandel also accompanied students